Qualification and Experience:
- A three (3) years Diploma in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent qualification.
- Working experience in IT/Multimedia.
- To assist in providing first line support to staff and students regarding hardware and software problems;
- To assist in updating content for the IDE website;
- To assist users in the use of the University’s Learning Management System (LMS);
- To assist staff in uploading course materials including multimedia resources for IDE courses into the LMS;
- To assist in the deployment of course material on the LMS;
- To assist in providing training on the use of the LMS to IDE staff;
- To monitor license compliance of installed software on desktop and laptop computers; and
- To maintain computing equipment in the computer labs and ensure they are available for use by students and staff;
- To ensure that all necessary software on lab machines is installed;
- To perform routine maintenance and service of desktop computers and related peripherals; and
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Director, IDE
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Local Candidates Only
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of twelve (12) months probationary period.Application:
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic certificates, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees addressed to The Senior Assistant Registrar (HR) ,University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand deliveries.