- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ SENIOR LECTURER/LECTURER (Ref: UNESWAAC 55/21)
- Department: THEOLOGY & RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Report To: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Closing Date: 17-Sep-2021
Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Theology/ Religious Studies with special competence in Scientific Studies of Religion.
- To teach Religious Studies courses at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate students’ research;
- To assist in the development of Postgraduate studies and expansion of programmes in the Department;
- To provide professional advancement and academic leadership;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.