Qualification and Experience:
- A Master’s Degree in Education.
- A PhD in Education and experience in Teacher Education and/or Distance Education will be an added advantage.
- To liaise with the conventional Academic Departments and;
- Teach at least four (4) course modules in the area of specialization;
- Facilitate the identification, recruitment, training and supervision of part-time lecturers and tutors;
- Facilitate the identification, recruitment, training and supervision of part-time lecturers and tutors who design and develop course materials;
- Supervise admissions, registration, and the processing of continuous assessment and examination marks;
- Prepare and produce teaching materials in the form of course modules, and audio/video/radio/TV and online courses/lessons;
- Arrange face to face lecture and tutorial sessions;
- Supervise teaching practice, students projects and micro teaching;
- To conduct workshops, seminars and training programmes pertaining to IDE activities; and
- To undertake research, community service and consultancy in the relevant discipline.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand deliveries.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.