Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Animal Science/ Animal Science (Dairy specialisation) or equivalent qualification.
- At least two (2) years working experience with livestock.
- To prepare for and assist in the running of Dairy, Aquaculture and Apiculture practicals and lectures;
- To provide technical assistance to staff and students on their research work;
- To assist in managing poultry and rabbits;
- To assist in managing and harvesting bees;
- To assist with pasture establishment and feeds formulation;
- To maintain up to date and correct records of Farm Stock.;
- To prepare and submit monthly and yearly reports; and
- To carry out any other relevant duties assigned by the Head of Department or other Academic staff members.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Local Candidates Only
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of twelve (12) months probationary period.Application:
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic certificates, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees addressed to The Senior Assistant Registrar (HR) ,University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4,Kwaluseni should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand deliveries.