Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Nutritional Sciences/ Food and Nutrition.
- Documented evidence of individual and/or collaborative research.
- University teaching experience in Nutritional Sciences.
- To teach Nutritional Sciences at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate students’ research;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To help strengthen the Food and Nutrition MSc programme;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department; and
6. To engage in Community ServiceAppointment Terms:
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.