Qualification and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree in a Family Resources and Human Development area.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Consumer Science/Home Economics.
- To teach courses in Family Resources and Human Development including but not limited to;
– Consumer Education;
– Gender and Development;
– Child Care and Development;
– Community Development and Extension;
– Food Security;
– Family Finance Management;
– Interior Designing;
– Household Technology and Management;
– Contemporary Issues in the Family; and
– Population Studies and Health.
- To supervise students’ research;
- To supervise Field Attachment and Teaching Practice
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To engage in Community Service.
This position is available from 01 July, 2022.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
PLEASE INDICATE REFERENCE NUMBER OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com. No hand deliveries.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.