Qualification and Experience:
• A PhD in Religious Studies with special competence in Social Scientific Studies of Religion and World Religions.Duties:
1. To teach Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses in Religious Studies;
2. To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate research;
3. A Professorial candidate will be expected to provide professional advancement and academic leadership;
4. To conduct research in the discipline; and
5. To engage Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.