- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ SENIOR LECTURER/ LECTURER (Ref: UNESWAAC 09/21) *
- Department: HORTICULTURE
- Report To: Head of Department
- Closing Date: 05-Feb-2021
Qualification and Experience:
• A Master’s Degree in Horticulture for Lecturer rank.
• A PhD in Horticulture for Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer ranks.
1. To teach Horticulture courses including but not limited to:
– Principles of Horticulture;
– Research Methods;
– Seed Science and Technology;
– Organic Farming;
– Post-Harvest Technology; and
2. To supervise students’ research;
3. To conduct research in the discipline; and
4. To engage in Community Service.
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.