Qualification and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree Human Development/Consumer Economics/ Family Economics/ Community Resources/ Human Ecology or any Family Resources and Human Development area.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Consumer Science/Home Economics.
- To teach courses in Family Resources and Human Development including but not limited to;
– Consumer Education;
– Gender and Development;
– Child Care and Development;
– Community Development and Extension;
– Food Security;
– Family Finance Management;
– Interior Designing;
– Household Technology and Management;
– Contemporary Issues in the Family; and
– Population Studies and Health.
- To supervise students’ research;
- To supervise Field Attachment and Teaching Practice
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses.
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.