Qualification and Experience:
- An MSc in Plant Pathology or closely related area for Lecturer rank.
- A relevant PhD in Plant Pathology for Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer ranks.
- Documented evidence of individual and/or collaborative research in Plant Pathology.
- Knowledge and evidence of teaching Plant Pathology and related courses.
- To teach courses in Plant Pathology;
- To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate research;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
PLEASE INDICATE REFERENCE NUMBER OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.