- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER/ LECTURER (Family Nurse Practice) (Ref: UNESWAAC 15/22)
- Department: GENERAL NURSING SCIENCE
- Report To: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Closing Date: 31-Oct-2022
Qualification and Experience:
- A relevant PhD.
- A Master’s Degree in Nursing with a Family Nurse Practitioner or Primary Health Specialization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science.
- Evidence of or potential for excellence in teaching, mentoring and engaging students in Higher Education is preferred.
- Evidence of research as attested by publications, grants or any other validating material.
- Demonstrated expertise in the area of Nursing.
- To teach courses in Family Nurse Practice at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise students’ research;
- To supervise students’ Clinical practicum;
- To provide leadership and mentorship in the Department;
- To be involved in programme design and evaluation;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses.
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.