- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER/ LECTURER (Early Childhood Education) (Ref: UNESWAAC 14/22)
- Department: PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Report To: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Closing Date: 31-Oct-2022
Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Early Childhood Education with a strong component of Early Childhood base at Undergraduate and Master’s levels.
- Relevant teaching experience at tertiary level.
- To teach Early Childhood Education courses at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate research;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To conduct Teaching Practice supervision;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter;
• A detailed CV;
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
• Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.