Qualification and Experience:
• A Master’s Degree in Animal Science with emphasis in Aquaculture and Apiculture or related field for Lecturer rank.
• A relevant PhD for Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer ranks.
• Teaching experience at University level will be an added advantage.
1. To teach courses in Aquaculture and Apiculture;
2. To supervise students’ research;
3. To conduct research in the discipline;
4. To develop and maintain links with the industry; and
5. To engage in Community Service.
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.