- Job Title: LECTURER (Mathematics Education) (Ref: UNESWAAC 29/22)
- Department: IN-SERVICE EDUCATION
- Report To: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Closing Date: 01-Oct-2022
Qualification and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree in Mathematics Education.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as a major subject.
- A Teaching qualification.
1.To organize Workshops and Seminars for Mathematics Teachers;
- To develop Mathematics teaching curriculum material for schools;
- To visit teachers in schools to advise and assist with methodology and subject content;
- To be involved in In-Service professional development of Teachers in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Training;
- To supervise students on teaching practice, research projects, micro-teaching and take part in internal moderation of examinations;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses.
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.