Qualification and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree in Education/ Distance Education from a recognized University.
- A PhD in Education/ Distance Education will be an added advantage
- Experience in Open Distance Education and/or developing teaching material will be preferred.
- To arrange and supervise face-to-face and online lectures and tutorials in Open Distance & eLearning;
- To teach at least four (4) course modules in the relevant area;
- To supervise admissions, registration and processing of continuous assessment and examination marks;
- To facilitate the identification, recruitment, training and supervision of course material developers, lecturers and tutors in the relevant subjects.;
- To facilitate the setting and transmission of question papers for external examination; and
- To undertake research, community service and consultancy in the relevant discipline.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.