Qualification and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com) with a major in Accounting & Finance.Duties:
1. To check Bank Reconciliations;
2. To check Petty Cash Reconciliations;
3. To check cashier daily collections and Banking;
4. To process rental invoices and receipts;
5. To reconcile student residence control;
6. To process Journals for Departmental purchases from the Bookshop;
7. To preform Accounting duties for all projects;
8. To assist Student Finance section during registration; and
9. To prepare monthly PEU accounts payable analysis.
Local Candidates Only
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.