- Job Title: Warden (UNESWAAC 34/21)
- Department: Student Affairs
- Report To: Dean of Student Affairs
- Closing Date: 17-Sep-2021
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor’s Degree with P.G.C.E.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Deputy Head Teacher OR Head of Department at High School Level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- To allocate students into hostels and clear them at the end of the Academic Year;
- To inspect hostel facilities and student rooms regularly and report any damages to the Maintenance Department;
- To assist in the student discipline and report serious cases of student misconduct to the Head Warden;
- To deal with emergencies after office hours;
- To participate in the Orientation of new students;
- To establish and maintain Computerized Information System for student accommodation;
- To act as Head Warden in his/her absence; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by the Head Warden.
This position is available from 01 July, 2022.
Local Candidates Only
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be sent to email@example.com. No hand deliveries.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.