Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Language/ Linguistics with a specialization in Phonetics and Phonology for Senior Lecturer rank.
- M.A. in Language/ Linguistics with a specialization in Phonetics and Phonology for Lecturer rank.
- Extensive University teaching experience.
- Extensive research as attested by publications in reputable journals.
- To teach courses in Phonetics and Phonology, Experimental Phonetics and Language Planning and Policy at Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate levels;
- To supervise students’ research;
- To provide leadership in the production of modules;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com. No hand deliveries.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.