- Job Title: SENIOR LECTURER/ LECTURER (Ref: UNESWAAC 17/21)
- Department: COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING SCIENCE
- Report To: Head of Department
- Closing Date: 05-Feb-2021
Qualification and Experience:
• An MSc in Psychiatric/ Community Mental Health Nursing majoring in Psychology/ Psychotherapy for Lecturer rank.
• A relevant PhD for Senior Lecturer rank.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in University teaching, research supervision and community service.
• Evidence of research as attested by publications in international journals.
1. To teach courses in Community Mental Health Nursing;
2. To supervise students’ research;
3. To conduct research in the discipline;
4. To actively participate in developing grant sourcing proposals; and
5. To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.