- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER/LECTURER (Ref: UNESWAAC 06/22)
- Department: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Report To: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Closing Date: 31-Oct-2022
Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Evidence of excellence in research publications and supervision of students’ research at Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate level.
- Relevant teaching experience at tertiary level.
- CIMA, ACCA or other professional qualification in addition to the stipulated academic qualifications will be an added advantage
- To teach courses in Accounting at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise students’ research and internship;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Initial Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.