Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD in Crop/Plant Physiology or Agronomy.
- Documented evidence of individual and/or collaborative research in Crop/Plant Physiology, Agronomy and Weed Science.
- Experience and evidence of teaching Crop/Plant Physiology, Agronomy, Weed Science and related courses at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels.
- To teach courses in Crop/Plant Physiology, Weed Science and related areas at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels;
- To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate research;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To engage in Community Service;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
PLEASE INDICATE REFERENCE NUMBER OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses.
HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.