- Job Title: PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER/ LECTURER (Beef Production) (Ref: UNESWAAC 06/21) *
- Department: ANIMAL SCIENCE
- Report To: Head of Department
- Closing Date: 05-Feb-2021
Qualification and Experience:
• An MSc in Animal Science.
• A relevant PhD for Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer ranks.
• University teaching experience will be an added advantage.
1. To teach Undergraduate courses in Animal Science including but not limited to:
– Reproductive Physiology;
– Beef Production;
– Animal physiology and Endocrinology;
– Ruminant Animal Production; and
– Animal Biotechnology.
2. To supervise students’ research projects;
3. To develop and maintain links with the Beef industry;
4. To conduct research in the discipline; and
5. To engage in Community Service.
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.