- Job Title: PRODUCER (Ref: UNESWAAC 64/21)
- Department: INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
- Report To: Director, IDE
- Closing Date: 17-Sep-2021
Qualification and Experience:
- A Master’s Degree in Mass Communication/TV Production/ Mass Media or equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in producing educational Audio-Video content for online environment will be an added advantage.
- To produce a variety of audio-video lessons for telecasting, webcasting and digital distribution in liaison with content specialists/ teaching staff;
- To support Lecturers when they plan video scripts and direct the production of video lessons;
- To coordinate with other media staff and teaching staff in conducting field based video production including interaction with content specialists/ resource persons;
- To plan and perform video post-production tasks using various applications;
- To provide the creative and aesthetic inputs into the audio-video production undertaken; and
- To perform other related duties as assigned by the Director, IDE.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand deliveries.
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.