Qualification and Experience:
- At least an MSc in Midwifery/ Neonatology or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with Midwifery or BSc Nursing with Postgraduate Diploma in Midwifery.
- Advanced Midwifery training.
- To teach courses in Midwifery Science;
- To supervise students’ research;
- To supervise students’ Clinical practice and Community service;
- To engage in perinatal clinical teaching and mentoring;
- To participate in programme design and facilitate short courses and workshops;
- To conduct research in the discipline;
- To undertake Administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- To undertake Consultancy Assignments as and when necessary; and
- To engage in Community Service.
Two-year contract position whether local or expatriate with 25% Gratuity, 10% Recruitment/Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.