Qualification and Experience:
• A Master’s Degree in Leadership and Management/ Health Services Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science with a major in Education and Administration/ Health Services Management.
1. To teach courses in Management including but not limited to the following;
-Health Services Management;
– Nursing Theories;
– Nursing Ethics;
– Professional Practice and the Law; and
– School Clinicals.
2. To supervise students’ research;
3. To supervise students’ Clinical practice;
4. To conduct research in the discipline; and
5. To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.