- Job Title: LECTURER (Chemistry Education) (Ref: UNESWAAC 15/21)
- Department: IN-SERVICE EDUCATION
- Report To: Head of Department
- Closing Date: 05-Feb-2021
Qualification and Experience:
• At least a Master’s Degree in Science Education.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as a major subject and Teaching qualification.
1. To organize Workshops and Seminars for Eswatini High School Chemistry Teachers;
2. To develop Chemistry teaching materials for Eswatini High Schools;
3. To visit teachers in schools to advise and assist with teaching strategies, teaching materials and classroom management;
4. To be involved in In-Service professional development activities for teachers in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Training;
5. To conduct research in the discipline; and
6. To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.