Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor’s Degree with P.G.C.E.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Deputy Head Teacher at a High School/ Tertiary Level.
- Experience in Student Affairs.
- A qualification and/ or experience in counselling will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- To organize and conduct orientation for new students at the beginning of the academic year;
- To supervise the elections of the relevant Campus’ Government;
- To service some of the Committees/ meetings in the Department;
- To provide social, personal and academic advice/counselling to students;
- To report on absenteeism of students from classes;
- To liaise with Campus Government in preparing for student functions/activities;
- To facilitate communication between the Campus Government and the Dean of the Faculty;
- To attend and participate in Faculty Board meetings;
- To attend and participate in meetings of the Graduation Organizing Committee;
- To assist with the allocation of accommodation to students; and
- To perform other duties assigned by the Dean of Student Affairs.
Local Candidates Only
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.Application:
PLEASE INDICATE REFERENCE NUMBER OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; email@example.com.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses
HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.