Qualification and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree in Instructional Design/ Educational Technology/ E-Learning with a specialization in Course Design and Development.
- Experience in online/blended course design and preparing instructional online/blended learning materials will be an added advantage
- To coordinate online/blended course design and development;
- To plan and coordinate training programmes in Instructional online/blended course design, development, media selection for academic staff members and commissioned writers;
- To edit, supervise and monitor the preparation of Distance Education online/blended course materials using the IDE house style;
- To undertake research, community service and consultancy in the relevant discipline; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, IDE.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.Application:
PLEASE INDICATE REFERENCE NUMBER OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications addressed to The Registrar, University of Eswatini, Private Bag 4, Kwaluseni Eswatini should be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only emailed applications with the following shall be considered:
- An application letter;
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- Certified copies of academic transcripts; and
- Names of three referees with their current email addresses.
HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.