University of Eswatini / Community Service
Community service for national development.
To facilitate the provision of quality and relevant community services and the integration of community services as a core function of UNESWA.
The objectives of the Centre for Community Services are to:
- Promote the development of community service programmes.
- Support the integration of community service learning programmes and curricula in cooperation with partners.
- Encourage and support volunteerism and extra-curricular community involvement by students and staff.
- Promote corporate partnerships with communities and service sectors.
- Facilitate the integration of community service in UNISWA’s quality assurance of programmes.
- Promote community service-oriented research aimed at solving national development challenges.
- Publicise integrated community service projects and programmes.
- Develop recognition / reward schemes for staff and student participation in community service.
The Centre for Community Services is located in the Faculty of Commerce Building at the Kwaluseni Campus.
Director: Office 204 Ext. 2396
Secretary: Office 205 Ext. 2406
You might also like
When it comes down to student life, academic engagement and growth form the foundations of the University of Eswatini. UNESWA also offers a dynamic and well-rounded student experience on all our campuses around the country of Eswatini. Click here to learn more about the buzzing student life and not-to-be-missed activities that can cater to your specific interests.