• A Master’s Degree in Communication or equivalent.
• At least 5 years work experience in the production of Radio/Audio/TV/Video/Film programmes.
• Experience in producing Audio-Video content for online environment will be an added advantage.Duties:
1. To produce a variety of audio-video lessons for telecasting, webcasting and digital distribution in liaison with content specialists/ teaching staff;
2. To plan video scripts and direct the production of video lessons;
3. To coordinate with other media staff and teaching staff in conducting field based video production including interaction with content specialists/ resource persons;
4. To plan and perform video post-production tasks along with the Video Editor;
5. To provide the creative and aesthetic inputs into the audio-video production undertaken; and
6. To perform other related duties as assigned by the Director, IDE.Other Attributes: Appointment Terms: Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.