• A PhD in Education.
• A Master’s Degree in Education.
• Experience in Teacher Education and/or Distance Education will be an added advantage.Duties:
1. To liaise with mainstream Academic Departments and;
• Teach at least four (4) course modules in the area of specialization;
• Facilitate the identification, recruitment, training and supervision of Part-time Lecturers and Tutors;
• Supervise admissions, registration and the processing of continuous assessment and examination marks;
• Prepare and produce teaching materials in the form of course modules, Audio/Video/Radio/TV and Online lessons;
• Arrange face-to-face lecture and tutorial lessons; and
• Supervise teaching practice, students projects and micro teaching.
2. To conduct Workshops, Seminars and Training programmes pertaining to IDE activities;
3. To undertake research in the discipline; and
4. To engage in Community Service and Consultancy.Other Attributes: Appointment Terms: Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.