• A PhD in Marketing.
• A Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• University teaching experience will be an added advantage.Duties:
1. To teach Post-Graduate and Undergraduate courses in Marketing;
2. To supervise Postgraduate and Undergraduate research;
3. To provide academic leadership in the Department;
4. To conduct research in the discipline; and
5. To engage in Community Service.Other Attributes: Appointment Terms: Application:
Applications should be sent to:
University of Eswatini
Private Bag 4
Only applications with the following shall be considered:
• An application letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications
• Certified copies of academic transcripts
• Names of three referees with their current email addresses
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to each application individually. Should you not receive correspondence from the University FOUR (4) MONTHS after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.