The Institute of Post-Graduate Studies offers programmes in various fields. Currently more than 20 Masters programmes and two PhD programmes are offered with more to be added in the near future.
A world renowned centre of excellence for postgraduate education.
To provide academic excellence through teaching, research and community service in all the disciplines which offer postgraduate programmes, and continuously meet the high level human resource development needs in the Kingdom of Eswatini, the Region of Southern Africa, and the international community.
Director: Prof. A.M. Dlamini
Coordinator: Dr. P. Horton
Act. Faculty Administrator: T.L. Ngubane
ObjectivesThe specific objectives of the IPGS include the following:
- To coordinate, plan and implement postgraduate studies programmes throughout the University;
- To establish postgraduate programmes at an international standard, in areas relevant to the cultural, intellectual and economic development of the Kingdom;
- To meet the personal and professional development needs of the graduate output of UNISWA strengthened programmes at the Bachelor level;
- To provide professional manpower in areas relevant to national development goals; and,
- To provide training in research.