6 Semesters (3 years) of full time study OR 8 Semesters (4 years) of part time study. The part-time Diploma programme will include two (2) weeks of residential sessions in each Semester.
General Entry Requirements:
- SGCSE/IGCSE Admission – A minimum of six (6) subject passes (at E grade or better), which must include passes at C grade or better in English Language and at least three other subjects.
- GCE O Level Admission – A minimum of six (6) subject passes (at E grade or better), which must include passes at C grade or better in English Language and at least three other subjects
- Mature Age Entry Admission
- A candidate must be 22 years or older on the first day of the University Academic year in which admission is sought.
- A candidate should have completed SGCSE/IGCSE or equivalent with at least four (4) passes.
- No candidate who has previously attended at the University may be re-admitted to the University under these regulations to a programme in which he/she has previously been unsuccessful during the previous attendance
- A candidate who satisfies conditions (1) to (3) above will be required to sit a Special Entrance examination which will consist of a general paper and an Aptitude Test.
- A candidate will be recommended to the Admissions Committee having satisfied all the MAEA conditions and having passed both papers.
- The University will consider a candidate’s admission on the recommendation of the Mature Age Entry Committee.
GCE – General Certificate of Education
IGCSE – International General Certificate of Secondary Education
MAEA – Mature Age Entry Admission
SGCSE – Swaziland General Certificate of Secondary Education
Programme Special Entry Requirements:
- A holder of a Certificate in Adult Education or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution may be eligible for admission to the Diploma Programme.
The University Calendar provides comprehensive information on the entry requirements and programme structure.